11 Mar 2018
Looking to eat healthier and enjoy a whole foods diet. It’s simple and delicious. These fish tacos are a winner any time of year.
1 pound of wild cod Frontier Adobo seasoning
Salt to taste Lime juice Coconut Oil
1. Heat a skillet. Rinse cod and pat dry. Season generously with Adobo spice on both sides. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the hot skillet and sear the cod on both sides until done/flakey. (Cooking time depends on thickness of the fish.)
3. Sprinkle with lime juice and set aside.
2 cups shredded red cabbage
2 cups shredded green cabbage
1 Granny Smith apple cut in slivers
½ cup chopped cilantro juice of 2 limes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp cumin
1 Tbspn of pure maple syrup sprinkle of salt
1. Combine cabbage, apple and cilantro in a bowl.
2. Whisk lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and syrup together and pour over cabbage salad.
Note: This salad can be made in advance. The longer it sits, the better it tastes.
avocado, sprinkle of lime juice and salt – mashed together
TACO SHELL: Romaine or Bibb lettuce
Place cooked fish in lettuce taco shell, add asian slaw and taco topping. Serves 2-3.
Latest posts by Lucy Diana
- fish tacos with lucy’s asian slaw - March 11, 2018